Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today?

I'm headed to the doctor this morning and we're packing our hospital bags just in case. The doctor told me that she "needed" to see me if I hadn't had the baby by today, and, obviously, since you haven't seen the baby announcement, she's still inside my womb! So, I don't know if that means she'll schedule an induction for today or tomorrow, but I hope so. I cannot wait to meet our daughter, and my brain is totally mommied right now, so I need her to get here so I have an actual excuse for that to be the case :) Well, we'll keep people posted. Like I said before, Cam and I have a baby announcement email list and we're going to try to send it out pretty close to time, so if you want to add your name to it, send me a message and I'll get you on there some how some way! (even if it's a little bit late!)

1 comment:

Omi Ford said...

Welcome home sweet baby girl! I love your parents and know you do too!

Followers