Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tomorrow's the due date!

Well, here we are... tomorrow is the day we have been anticipating ever since our first sonogram, and what is so strange is that it very well could not be Zanna's birth-day.... she may very well deide to ignore the doctor and our persistent pleas to come out and see us and wait a few days. I just wanted to reflect on what I am thankful for today, as a 9-month pregnant mom-to-be....
Today, I'm thankful for....
  • friends who text or call just to say " I'm thinking about you"
  • smoothies at Jamba Juice
  • church members who call me a "ticking time-bomb" :)
  • having a husband who willingly cooks dinner (and likes to do it!)
  • peace and quiet
  • having the time to relax and have nothing, truly nothing, pressing to do
  • baby kicks and wiggles
  • God's abundant love
  • feeling GREAT even with a 30+ pound addition to my body!
  • laughing so hard with a co-worker that I think I might explode (talking about Eklund (spelling?) from the book of Judges, of all things...)
Well, we'll see! Either tomorrow will be the day, or it won't be.... whatever the case is, I'm grateful to be healthy and happy today and ready to meet my baby girl face-to-face whenever she's ready to meet us.....

2 comments:

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Is Zanna here yet? :) Are you getting antsy...

Mommy of Multiples said...

If you think God's love is abundant now, just wait till your precious baby Zanna is born!!! Praying for you three. So glad to have the blog to keep up with your family. Yeppie!!

Followers