Monday, February 9, 2009

10 Days!

I feel like we've hit a milestone- ten days until Zanna's due date! It feels sometimes like I can't remember what it was like NOT to be pregnant, and then sometimes it feels like it can't possibly be time already. Cam and I are ready to be parents; Cam of course is going to be, in my humble opinion, the greatest father ever and I cannot wait to see him hold Suzanna. I just know it will make my heart melt. There will be no more beautiful sight than that! Really, I'm just astonished that we just have 10 days until the due date- I know that it can still be a few days after that, or sooner... but, it still feels like a big milestone! :) Well, we'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Alyssa and Kevin said...

I can not wait! I am so excited for you guys! I wish you nothing but extreme happiness and a safe delivery. I can't wait to hug her and you... and Cam! :) I LOVE YOU!!

Followers