Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She's here!







Hello world! The moment has arrived... she's here!
Suzanna Grace Allen, 'Zanna', made her grand entrance on Friday, February 27th at 2:27 PM. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 inches long. We are blown away by her, she's absolutely amazing. When I first held her in my arms, I immediately thought of the psalm that says I praise you O God for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. She is definitely fearfully and wonderfully made by God.
She had lots of family come in for the big day: thanks to Mimi, Aunt Stevie, Grampa, Linda, Great Aunt Carol, Great Aunt Vicki, Super-Cousin Ember, Super-Cousin Alyssa for coming to meet her at the hospital and welcoming her home. She's now even met her godmother, Allison Harris, who came over last night for a visit and a cuddle. More pictures later....

1 comment:

Alyssa and Kevin said...

You tell her that her SUPER-COUSINS will always come to her rescue! And that my tu-tu was pink with purple poka dots.

Followers