Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wyatt's new "Doc" band

Monday afternoon, Wyatt was fitted into his Doc band. He does not seem to mind it very much, and so far, we've had no problems. I have decided to decorate it with dinosaur decals so more pictures will come when I get the Dino decals in ;)

Oh, and as if getting a helmet weren't enough, we also fed Wyatt his first rice cereal on Monday evening. He loved it, though my hopes that it would bring about more sleep into our house are as of yet unfulfilled. Hopefully soon!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

oooo, what a cutie patootie! he sports that like a champ!

has he started having trouble sleeping?? is it the teething? I'm worried I'll never get Clement to sleep overnight-- he'll go straight from his habit of overnight eating to teething angst. :-/

Followers