Sunday, May 13, 2012

Neighbors....and the best mothers day gift

Zanna got her first invitation to come out and play today... So she enjoyed a lengthy doodle bug hunt with our next door neighbors Nicole and Jordan. It was so sweet to sit outside and listen to them play and explore in our yard... Ah, childhood fun!

In non-related news, today is mothers day and while Baby Allen decided not to celebrate by coming out to meet me, big sister has treated me like royalty! At church she made me a teacup gift complete with a tea bag, offered me a flower and was just plain adorable :) after church, she and dad of the year took me to my favorite place for brunch, blue star cafeteria where I had an absolutely delicious virgin bloody Mary and I'm ready to go back for the real deal soon! Spicy and delicious! The best was coming home to a homemade mothers day card.... Best gift ever! Being a momma may be hard work, but it's the most rewarding work I've ever taken on! Happy mothers day!!


No comments:

Followers