Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's a BOY!!!!!

"You are fearfully and wonderfully made." again, as it was with the ultrasound when I first laid eyes on him, that Psalm sprang to my heart upon seeing him face to face today.

Our son, Wyatt Lee Allen was born
May 21st at 7:05 PM. He weighed 6.5 lbs and was 20'' long.

Big sister Zanna is overjoyed and loves to cuddle near mommy and baby, is fascinated by him and tomorrow will hold him for the first time.

Daddy and Mommy can't stop saying "we have a son!" and smiling at his beautiful face. In my mom's mothers day card to me she claimed that our love would somehow miraculously multiply exponentially upon the birth of our second child, and now I understand. I wasn't sure my heart could hold this much love, but it can and does.

He's named Wyatt because we fell in love with the name and couldn't get away from it, and Lee after his Poppy (Cam's dad). It somehow suits him just perfectly, just how I felt Zanna's name fits her when I saw her for the first time.

We're tired, but more than that were ecstatic.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love this post! I'm so happy for y'all. He is absolutely adorable-- and hooray for kids that look like their moms!!!! :-)

Followers