Monday, May 3, 2010

Strawberry pickin' with Daddy!


A few weekends ago, I rode in the Hill Country Ride for AIDS with some members of First Presbyterian Church. While I was climbing hill after hill on my bicycle, Cam and Zanna went out to Marble Falls for a day of strawberry pickin' and coconut-pie eating. Cam says that Zanna absolutely LOVED strawberry picking, and would immediately take the strawberry off of the bush and stick it straight in her mouth...when they finally got to Krause Springs that afternoon to celebrate the completion of the bike ride, Zanna was covered in dirt and sticky strawberries... and boy, was she a happy camper :)
I love the picture of her in the cut-out lady bug, I can't believe how old she looks!! What a fun Saturday Zanna shared with her Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers