Saturday, September 15, 2012

Growing up....

Wyatt is growing up so much! At almost 4 months old, he's a smiling, laughing, happy baby. He is SO easy-going (unless his belly's empty!) and easily amused by his silly big sister. Zanna is loving all his interactions-especially his newfound giggle! She LOVES to make him laugh and comes up with silly songs and noises to crack him up.
I was very nervous about him going to "school" since he's so little and cuz I'm a nervous Nellie sometimes, but he's been loving it and I love how well cared for he is there. He goes to Gethsemane Lutheran Church two days a week and he's enjoying Ms. Vicki and Ms. Jeannie and the other kids who are in his class. I've been amazed that every time I've walked in, there are 6 happy contented babies ! Only once have I heard a cry and it was my own son noticing mom was there to feed him. They do a good job of keeping the babies full, played with and happy! That helps me feel good about my sweet baby boy being away from me!
Enough rambling, right? On to the pictures!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love every single one of these pictures!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

Followers