Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Pre-School!


Today was Zanna's first day at First Pres. Day School! Here she is just before going into the "Yellow Room" with Ms. Mary and Ms. Jackie! She is also in the "Purple Room" with Ms. Marci and Ms. Karen (who she had last year in Children's Morning Out)... Zanna's report of her day " I played with oatmeal and playdough and read books...." Sounds good to me :) And, Mom's report- she didn't cry and after school she slept for 2.5 hours :) Perfect! Looking forward to a GREAT year of learning and discovery!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alyssa and Kevin said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Debby said...

This is my third attempt at trying to post a message..Crazy! I was saying ("this is a recording!") that I love the angel girl in the "far -out , Peace & Love shirt!

Followers