Friday, July 1, 2011

Sing, Sing a Song....







Zanna LOVES to sing, and at VBS, she picked up on all of the songs very quickly and loves to sing and dance to them as often as we'll play the CD :)Her favorite is "Nothing is Impossible with God"! One night at dinner, I said something like "Zanna, that isn't possible" (to a request like, may I eat my food with my toes or something else as ridiculous), and her immediate response was, "Mom, nothing is impossible with God." :) Can't put one past this girl!
Enjoy the singing and the dancing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ryan58813 said...

AMAZING!!! Love yall!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

So cute!! I love the dancing! We'll have to dance next time I see you guys! "My Father's House" is one of my favorites!!! We used to sing it at Sky Ranch!! LOVE YOU ALL

Jenny said...

adorable, as always! And look at her jumping-- she needs to give Josephine some pointers. :-) Can't wait to see y'all Monday! Do you want to go out to that bigger splash pad? (If so, remind me which one it is, so I can look up location)
love y'all!

Followers