Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Twins for an evening....

Our good friends Jenny and Sean went to go see the Counting Crows last night while am and I got to play with the babies :)! Josephine, 4 months old, came over to play and "sleep over" (well, at least till 11). It was like Zanna had died and gone to baby heaven; I wish I had a video of them cooing and talking to each other... and, as you can see, they were quite fascinated with one another's faces. At one point, I caught them holding hands :) Josephine's a friend for life! My fave is her face as she gets used to crazy Zanna in this first shot :) And, then, I decided to pretend that I had twins and had to carry them both around at once.... it's weight-lifting at its best... 15 or so pounds in each hand! Come over again Josephine!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MULE said...

I love it! The "twins" are adorable together. I can't wait to hold Zee again (a little more than a week).

I also love that you're wearing the shirt I gave you! Way to represent Brooklyn!

Followers